To our loyal NHAH Clientele,
Thank you for sticking by our side and being patient with us while we put together our plans for reopening.
We are excited to announce PHASE 1 of our Reopening on Wednesday July 14th, 2021!
We know it has been long-awaited and we cannot wait to see you and your pets in person again. Please keep in mind that safety is our top priority and we will have guidelines in place during this re-opening transition. Please see below for our new protocols:
- Technician appointments, food, and prescription pickups will remain curbside.
- Please continue to use the text messaging system or call into the hospital for these services.
- We will only allow one person with their pet to come into the hospital for your exam appointment and for boarding drop-off/pickups.
- Boarders: You will be allowed to bring in your pets' personal belongings (please note that we are still not responsible for any lost items you drop off with your pet).
- We will be requiring ALL clients coming into the hospital to wear masks regardless of your vaccination status. If you refuse to wear a mask, then we can accommodate you and your pet via curbside service.
- Before entering the hospital, we will be asking if you have had any exposures or symptoms of COVID within the last 2 weeks.
- Please remember to keep your canine companions on a leash at all times and your feline friends in a carrier!
- We will no longer have stored cards on file and will need clients to bring in their physical forms of payment. We will be able to store your cards again once we have it physically in the hospital.
Please keep in mind that this is only PHASE 1 of reopening, as things continue to return to normal, we will continue to roll out new phases. We are looking forward to seeing you all, in person, once again on Wednesday, July 14th!