To our loyal NHAH Clientele,
Thank you for being patient as we adjust our protocols to keep our staff and our clients safe and keep our doors open to help your pets. Below are our current COVID protocols:
- For technician appointments, food, and prescription pickups you can come in the building or remain curbside. Please continue to use the text messaging system or call into the hospital to remain curbside.
- We are now allowing two people in with their pet to come into the hospital for your exam appointment and for boarding drop-off/pickups.
- Boarders: You will be allowed to bring in your pet's personal belongings (please note that we are still not responsible for any lost items you drop off with your pet).
- We strongly recommend masks to be worn by clients.
- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or currently have COVID-19, please call ahead of your appointment to either reschedule appointment or to get instructions on how we will carry out your appointment curbside.
- Please remember to keep your canine companions on a leash at all times and your feline friends in a carrier!